By Rod Johnson

Rodric believes Moroni included special instruction for Modern times and wants to share his unique perspective the same way Moroni shared in The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ.

Doing Right When not Wanting to Do at All

Sometimes tragedy or serious situations make us reflect on what is really in our hearts Cyber Family.

I am so happy that when I reflected, I found love in my heart. Adversity and challenges really reveal when we are the best and tests our integrity.

If you feel a little down because you did not feel like listening that extra hour to your kids talk about that cool TV show--but did it anyway--don't. In your heart you truly care about that person and are willing to put your own needs aside for their benefit. This applies to any act of service we decide on our own to complete against our selfish desires.

I took my mother to have knee surgery Cyber friends.

I did not want to do it because I did not want to wake up early enough, but I put my selfish feelings aside for a moment. I am glad I had the privilege of seeing her off because I was able to talk to her on the way to the surgery center.

The thoughts of something going wrong made me focus on her and how wonderful she has made my life.So , while my mom was getting her operation, I had my own operation to go along with it. It is called operation acknowledgement. I will acknowledge that I am not always selfless in thought, but I can be in action and character.

What we think will bend to the will of what we do in the long-run. That has been my experience. That's my story and I am sticking with it!

Check out This Article about Healing

No comments: