By Rod Johnson

Rodric believes Moroni included special instruction for Modern times and wants to share his unique perspective the same way Moroni shared in The Book of Mormon.

Memory Piece. Great Book. Read it. Buy it. Drama.

Hello my cyber-land readers!

Okay, yes that was a "special" greeting but I thought I'd try it out. I wrote another book.

My first book I think I spent about $400 on getting the word out. For this one, I spent nothing even though I enjoyed writing and reading this second book more than the first.

Well, Memory Piece is my baby! I have had the idea for this book in my head for almost 20 years. I was too immature to actually put the book together because I had to write about things I was unfamiliar with at the time. My, how times have changed. I am familiar with death, marriage, heartache and pain now--all the right ingredients to write a drama!

I first started the book day dreaming about how I wanted my life to be when I matured to adulthood. As I wrote, however, I quickly changed my mind as mayhem began to filter into the story. So why the title Memory Piece? I wanted to show how one singular event in life can cause a domino effect--whether for good or bad.

We all make choices that lead us down certain paths. We all have experiences that influences our choices. I wanted to capture those experiences and choices back to the first experience and choice of my main characters to show how the choices we make compound a situation.

Check out the book at Amazon.com. It is worth the read and safe. The first chapter is a bit steamy. I believe in PG rated writing. If you want something that does not need to have profanity in it to communicate the drama, I'm your man! That is what I have to say today--okay? CLICK FOR BOOK










Post a Comment