By Rod Johnson

Rodric believes Moroni included special instruction for Modern times and wants to share his unique perspective the same way Moroni shared in The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ.

Memory Piece. Great Book. Read it. Buy it. Drama.

Hello my cyber-land readers!

Okay, yes that was a "special" greeting but I thought I'd try it out. I wrote another book.

My first book I think I spent about $400 on getting the word out. For this one, I spent nothing even though I enjoyed writing and reading this second book more than the first.

Well, Memory Piece is my baby! I have had the idea for this book in my head for almost 20 years. I was too immature to actually put the book together because I had to write about things I was unfamiliar with at the time. My, how times have changed. I am familiar with death, marriage, heartache and pain now--all the right ingredients to write a drama!

I first started the book day dreaming about how I wanted my life to be when I matured to adulthood. As I wrote, however, I quickly changed my mind as mayhem began to filter into the story. So why the title Memory Piece? I wanted to show how one singular event in life can cause a domino effect--whether for good or bad.

We all make choices that lead us down certain paths. We all have experiences that influences our choices. I wanted to capture those experiences and choices back to the first experience and choice of my main characters to show how the choices we make compound a situation.

Check out the book at Amazon.com. It is worth the read and safe. The first chapter is a bit steamy. I believe in PG rated writing. If you want something that does not need to have profanity in it to communicate the drama, I'm your man! That is what I have to say today--okay? CLICK FOR BOOK










No comments: