On Being a Dad
- Sometimes even the best relationships have problems; but those problems are fixable if both parties are willing to forgive.
- To be careful of my actions because I might not enjoy the consequences.
- Witness of A Dying Nation, Moroni
We learn from Moroni's writings the precarious nature of his existence as he records
- Moroni Saw Me: Life & Thoughts of a Saint
Getting Personal With Christianity. While doing all that I can, I stand awaiting the grace of Christ to save me. God wants us to be with Him. He has standards we need to keep. Can we be true? YES!
- Moroni Saw Me: Life & Thoughts of a Saint - Equality
Ancient prophets saw my life! This is what they saw: me crushing and learning how to learn that White people are not stuck in the 1800's!
- Moroni Saw Me! by Rodric Johnson
I have this great story, but I do not have the means to get it out alone. Moroni Saw Me is about a young boy who goes through life's trials dealing with grief