By Rod Johnson

Rodric believes Moroni included special instruction for Modern times and wants to share his unique perspective the same way Moroni shared in The Book of Mormon.

The Truth about Being Black in America

Greetings friends. 

Hello? Hello! Is there anyone reading my blog at all. (proverbial echo sounds in the head as I await some type of comment from a reader that does not exist). 

Well, just in case you are out there, I want to give you access to an article (The Truth about Being Black in America) I wrote that is trending pretty popularly on my Hubpages account

This is an account where I spend many hours writing articles about religion and politics--other stuff too. Basically I am doing there what I could be doing here.

If I did it here though, no one would have read it.  This sure does seem sad. If you are reading thanks. If not, well you wouldn't know anyway.


This article is not about bashing other races but provides an honest approach providing perspective on why African Americans may think, feel or act the way we do. It is a part of a study to understand how to reach out to others who may take issue why SOME African Americans cling to the belief that Caucasians are out to get them! Check it out.

  Rodric29 (My other writings)

Thought for this post: Be grateful that you have fingers to type. Some people do not.
Post a Comment